….. Just a quick note to say thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts yesterday! It all looked amazing and so many people commented on all styling. We had the best day ever and was more than we could have wished for.
Elizabeth Weddings are able to assist you with styling, designing and decorating your venue right up to the day and on the day itself.
We can provide you with as little or as much help as you require for your Wedding or Event, whether it’s designing and creating the perfect styling ideas for your venue and tables with a moodboard and a design plan, or creating the whole design package that includes prop hire and styling from the day we meet, to the day of the event!
We create beautiful bespoke styling for your venue including table decorations, centrepieces, venue dressing and those all important finishing touches for your special day!
We offer the following services:
Bespoke Design and Styling Package – Design Plan – Set up – Initial Consultation – Design Consultations – Dry hire of props – Bespoke Table Runner Service – Handmade Stationery
Bespoke Design and Styling Package
- Hire from our extensive range of props
- Prop and material sourcing (where required)
- Coordination of props and table stationery
- Liaising with Coordinator/Planner and suppliers (if required)
- Design meetings
- Email and phone contact
- Planning of the design right up to your wedding day
- Set up
(From £500.00 – this is a rough guide)
*We can work with your chosen florist or we have a couple of florists that we work closely with to create your Wedding flowers.
This is usually complimented by the Design Plan
- This is bespoke to your wedding or event. A sample will be brought along to the initial meeting to show you. This is for couples who need that extra help with the design from the very beginning through to the Wedding day itself. (£85.00 including email and phone contact where required)
Just had time to properly look over the design plan. I absolutely love it!! I think you completely captured our vision and are going to do a wonderful job!
- Set up on the day and prop coordination including place names and settings. Let us know how you’d like your decorations arranged in your venue on your big day. Set down is also available if you need that extra hand to pack everything away that evening or the next day. (POA)
- We’ll look through magazines, colour schemes and mood boards, just to get a sense of what you like and what we could provide for you. Plenty of ideas will be discussed during this meeting.
- This is ideal for you if you need a more in depth discussion about your ideas and design for your wedding day or event, after this meeting we can create a bespoke mood board to your theming. We are also happy to provide you with hourly professional support with your design planning up to your Wedding day. A design consultation at your venue is also charged at this rate. (From £35.00 per hour)
Dry hire of props
- Props are available for dry hire. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your requirements.
Bespoke Table Runner Service
- This is a lovely addition to make your wedding or event unique, not only does it add colour and texture it is completely bespoke. You can choose your own fabric or we can source this for you and we’ll make them into table runners, you take these away with you after your wedding. (From £20.00 each) You can find out more here
- These are hand crafted and embellished. Table Plan (From £30.00), Place name cards (From £0.65 each), Menu cards (From £1.50 each) and Table numbers (From £2.00 each) You can find our more here
WHY CHOOSE ELIZABETH WEDDINGS STYLING SERVICES?
We offer a service that is bespoke to you, whether your budget is large or small, we can certainly be extremely flexible on what we can to offer.
Elizabeth Weddings also sources and own high quality props and these are hired out at affordable prices.
We also have a strong design background with influences from the fashion world and interiors to create the perfect design or styling package for you.
WHY CHOOSE A VENUE STYLIST?
There are so many choices, colours and themes for your big day and with Pinterest… Where do you begin with designing your perfect Wedding day or Event?! How do you narrow the choices down? What ideas actually work together? You want something a bit different? This is where a venue stylist can come in to help. We can help with narrowing your ideas and creating a personalised service that completely reflects you.
If you don’t require help with the design aspects of the day and would like peace of mind of not having to set up on the morning of your Wedding or Event. We are able to help you with creating and finalising your vision for your Event. Elizabeth Weddings will coordinate all table decorations, venue decorations, table stationery and those all important finishing touches with design and creativity. Elizabeth will work closely with you throughout the whole styling process to achieve this.
Please contact email@example.com for your requirements
(Header image credit- Rupert Marlow Photography)